Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is your opportunity to let your vote and voice be heard by your Soccer Club!
Date: January 2018
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Brampton Lawn Bowling Bowl - Flower City Community Campus
8910 McLaughlin Road
Brampton, ON L6Y 5T1
The AGM is a time when you can:
- Bring issues to the attention of the Board of Directors
- Suggest changes you would like made to the constitution*
- Vote on positions on the Board of Directors which are up for election
- Run for a position on the Board of Directors**
*Any proposed changes must be provided to The Club in writing by November 1st of that calendar year. ** Nominations for the Board of Directors must be made in writing at least 30 days prior to the AGM. Nomination forms can be found here... Nomination Form
This year, there are 6 positions up for election on your Board of Directors.
- Vice President - 1 Year Term***
*** These positions require that the nominee to have served a minimum of 2 years on the Board of Directors (now or in previous years).