The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is your opportunity to let your voice be heard, and vote on important issues pertaining to the club.
The AGM is a place where you can:
- Bring issues to the attention of the Board of Directors
- Suggest potential changes you would like made to the constitution*
- Vote on positions that are up for election on the Board of Directors
- Run for a position on the Board of Directors**
- There are no nominations for any board positions for the 2019 calendar year.
*Any proposed changes must be provided to the club in writing by November 1st of that calendar year.
** Nominations for the Board of Directors must be made in writing at least 30 days prior to the AGM. Nomination forms can be found here.
For the year of 2019, there are 0 positions up for election on the Board of Directors!
- President: 2 Year Term***
- Vice President: 1 Year Term***
- Secretary: 2 Year Term***
- Director at Large: 2 Year Term
*** These positions require that the nominee to be a current member that has served a minimum of 2 years on the Board of Directors (now, or in previous years).